Well, I guess its fairwell to the supra game for awhile :((((

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
unforuntuly due to recent events with finanical issues,. getting evicted,. the dd (00 vw golf, died, causing my lady to not make it to work on time, in results, fired.) so now we dont have a car, and about to loose everything,. so i am forced to sell my dream car that i was trying to acheive,. i will miss having a mk3 supra,. maybe sometime down the road i will have another one. i will always come around time to time tho to see how everyones doing,. i will miss you all,.

i will soon be having a part out thread,

i will miss being a mk3 owner :(.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
I will miss u guys,.. hands down this community is the best car community i ever had experiance with,. you guys are amazing!,. hopefully 1 day i will,. :DD,. all your words mean alot fellas,.

planemos

Apr 22, 2011
Slocan Park, BC, Canada
Good luck in your next adventures in life. Don't worry it's not that hard to get your hands on an mkiii. If you really want one you will have one easily when you are ready. And you will know what to do when you get one I'm sure. Don't forget about what you want and you will be fine.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
fixitman04;1777512 said:
still gonna be able to get those suspension parts for me? sorry to hear about your run of luck

yeah i am bro,. i actully gotta sell every single supra item i have,. in a huge pickle and need money extremly fast,. im also in a situation where i dont have a car to get to the supras to really part them out,. its a huge crazy bind,. but i have alot of parts here,. but yeah they will be coming off within a week man,. things are just so insane right now,. our apartment,. is a 1 bedroom efficancy,........ theres supra parts pushing us out,. lol!,. im going to have a major for sale thread here soon,. i have to make 3k within a week to fix my situation,.. its insane man, and im really scared. we tryed getting a small loan, but with todays econemy we cant do it. ;/

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
you guys are so awesome,. words cant explain how happy i am about this community,. you guys should pat yourselfs on the back seriously,. so many good people here,. :) some day i will be back with the mk3's,. just a huge heart breaker atm,. was building a solid badass 1jz mk3, with a insanly clean shell,. (which is going to be for sale soon,) and so much more things,.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Sorry to hear man, happens to us all at least once I suspect. Just keep your chin up and remember that not very many people manage to get out of the Mk3 game and STAY out. :)

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
airhead04;1777696 said:
Probably got it for having it in the general mkiii section, instead of off topic.

how is it off topic,. it is general mk3 supra,. because im not going to be a mk3 supra owner anymore,. so generally it has to deal with a mk3,. i dont see why its a big deal,. im saying good bye to the coolest people i ever met in my life ;/

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
The infraction was for trying to sell outside the classifieds section. Had the link not existed, there would be no problem. It's not personal, just keeping things in order :)

If you want to sell any parts from the car to help you cause, make up a classifieds thread :bigthumb: (make sure it follows the rules or else I'll have at ya too ;) )

Edit: Cool people we are, and if you find yourself with a Supra again you're always welcome back :D

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
toyotanos;1777699 said:
The infraction was for trying to sell outside the classifieds section. Had the link not existed, there would be no problem. It's not personal, just keeping things in order :)

If you want to sell any parts from the car to help you cause, make up a classifieds thread :bigthumb: (make sure it follows the rules or else I'll have at ya too ;) )

well the infraction could have been easly taken away if someone would have just warned me asking to remove the link, i could have just done it with no problems,. as for selling car parts,. i have never broke any rules yet when it came to classifieds,. heck i spend so much time helping people out with there stuff,. wish someone could have just helped me out before i got the infraction,. it just kinda goes to my heart,.. so if i use my own personal facebook link in classifeids would that be an infraction? im surely not a vender of any sort,. i have no job,. and my family is about to be living on the street.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
but yeah im sorry i posted the link to a personal facebook page,. i just thought if i posted it maybe the supra community in a way could help me out,. my real family told me to f off,. so yeah,

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
IJ.;1777708 said:
Given your history here you're lucky it was "just" an infraction....

Im lucky? LOLOLOL,. Why are you guys being mean to me,. i said sorry about that the longest time ago,. why dose it keep being brought up,. Seriously,. Are you trying to turn this thread into a lets put this kid down as much as he can while he looses everything in his life,.

But yeah thank you so much IJ, Your a great person!,. AMAZING,.