Some random old jdm video (with a supra)

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
Not this movie but japan film related on this find Shuto Kousoku Max ---> look for that movie i have the complete movie verry good race scenes and haves a jza70 in the begining. then he gets crashed in it and buys a mkiv but dont want to give away the whole thing but worth while to get!

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
The same one that's in your avatar lol. Routing cold air from the grill to the intake location via heater duct piping.

Awesome movie clips btw.

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
before the race starts they're showing their pedal-work, and they're coming off the clutch as they give it gas, but from outside the cars aren't moving at all, lol

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
Never the less. I love to see a 1JZ back in the day in action. Anyone catch the other MKIII Supra as he goes down the street? It's a white one a beilieve 88' style.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
dang shuto kousoku i havent seen this film is years. They are pretty good. Close to how racing was done on the kousoku expressway. another good film about this thats hard to find is Midnight Wangan.*edit* found a better video heres the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNNeMfg4tDY

Thats a 650HP 240Z with the original L28

Last edited: