Pac NW Supra meet Aug. 3-5

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Taken from supra forums:
Hope to see you all there.

SupraWoman98T;5063538 said:
For those that didnt see...i made another thread listing events and places for those that are coming...RSVP here http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441097

Thanks much!
~M

8/3 Drag Racing-4pm

Pacific Raceways
31001 144th ave SE
Kent, WA 98042

8/4 Dyno Day 9am-when we are done, process of confirming

Intec Racing in Kent, WA

-could work something in Sat night like a dinner or a cruise…up to you guys on that one.

8/5 Show-n-Shine-10am :)

Greenlake

let me know what you think :)

will be updating with more details as things are confirmed. the dyno is in the process of confirming will know exactly where in a few days!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Holy freakin' shit! We're a week and two days away from this, and that's all the response it gets! You "Supra enthusiasts", should be ashamed of yourselves!
If you have plans, f...ing change them!:icon_razz this is once a year!
Jesus!...

My Supra is down, but I'm still going!
What's your excuse?!:aigo:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I am waiting on a crank pulley to be made so looks like my car won't be there but I will be. I am taking my brother's RHD1J narrow bodied MKIII.

Get your asses in gear people and like Tom said > It is once a year!!

Duane

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
^ You'd better bring your car! Yours runs, remember!?:biglaugh:

And Luis...I knew you were gonna' make it!:icon_razz

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I should also add that I am driving from Canada, so I don't want to hear "it is too long a drive" attitude :3d_frown:

Ok I am done now... see you there! :biglaugh:

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
mattsplat72 said:
Hey Duane if you need to crash at my house you can I am about 10 minutes east of I 5 in Burlington . Hmmm maybe I will throw caution to the wind and meet up with you Canada guys and caravan down .

I am most likely to head down early Friday. Thanks for the hospitality but I am crashing at Tom's place. He has a nice new TV to watch now also :naughty:
If you feel like driving early in the morning, I would meet up..? Let me know, otherwise I am traveling by myself.

Duane

djordan97

Apr 14, 2006
Kennewick WA
just letting you all I'm coming from the tri-cities with my beasty. will probably be there saturday though as I can't get a baby sitter till then

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Just thought I would offer . I am not sure if I am going to go on friday I am suppossed to work but I am going to ak my boss if I can get if off for the show. He is an old school gearhead and has a mint olds 442 so I think he will understand. If not when you travel thru Mt Vernon if you see a Fed Ex truck give it a nice blow by it will most likely be me.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
mattsplat72 said:
Just thought I would offer . I am not sure if I am going to go on friday I am suppossed to work but I am going to ak my boss if I can get if off for the show. He is an old school gearhead and has a mint olds 442 so I think he will understand. If not when you travel thru Mt Vernon if you see a Fed Ex truck give it a nice blow by it will most likely be me.

NP..thanks for the offer all the same. :icon_bigg

Duane