nekkid game modeling, the complexity problem, & stuff

NexiusEvaro

Car Noob
May 3, 2006
Blgs, Milky Way
hi there

THERE IS A LINK BELOW TO A WEB SITE - CHECK THE DISCLAMER BEFORE YA HIT IT!

Postin this here for 2 reasons...

One, I am new to supra modding and have little to offer a community that has been pretty good to me already in answering questions and putting up with my newbism. So i can offer this... it's not much.. but might be interesting for some of yas... Plus, I am waiting on engine parts and trying to distract myself as I have almost no parts left on my engine to yank off clean and re-coat...

Also, in prepping the site for pictures of my NA-> turbo swap, I realized I would delete a bunch of this stuff and thought it worth summarizing once before it's gone. A lot of work went into just gettin screenshots in some cases, not too mention the hundreds of hours coding and building. Also, I it seems to me that learning the mechanics of game design is much like learning about how your car works. The numerous articles on something as seemingly simple as oil or coolant make ya realize just how complicated stuff really is... the more ya learn... the less it seems ya really know...

I would recomend the BF engine for beginning game modders... it's very forgiving and well-documented with good community support, & its cheap with free tools available to work with...

After some time researching my supra and poking around here a bit I think that my only remaining concern for the new supra-related work is that the 7MGTE will be as forgiving as my old immersion engine was =)

Also, i needed to test & see if i can direct link the pic below of what this site I threw together this afternoon for ya all is about... for later when I do my swap pics here...

z95cockpit.JPG

cool! well, zomg it works... That's the cockpit I reworked for the z95... I guess it woulda sucked if it didnt, as I spent most of my afternoon at work fixing up the page and it not.. but oh well...... at work mind ya... life is good...

DISCLAIMER BELOW......

THE SITE IS FREE AN FULL O POP UPS!!!! sorry.. but its free.....you were warned!

56K will die from all the pics!!!! ... heres the link...

and sadly there are no pics of me workin my editor in the nude =( I shamelessly admit that I just gettin attention for the link below and don't actually have any.... =\

Although it doesnt show... I know yer disappointed in yer hearts....

Check out what 8.50/hr on a sunday gets ya from a disgruntled employee below!

http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/nexiusevaro/

well, thanks for the help with my car questions all ... enjoy... (I'd also be happy to add more info to the site on how stuff is done and all that or whatever if anyone's interested before I change it out...)

nex