High School Career: Completed

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Today at 3:00pm I finished my last day of my high school career ever. Its more or less going to be a huge break for awhile until I start college at Northwestern in August. Until then im looking towards finishing up the Supra and finding a place down in Lima and hopefully work down there.

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
congradulations bro! class of 06 all the way. my last day of normal school is this thursday... then graduation on june 2. feels weird knowing that highschool is done...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
My last day was friday the 19th.
I start school in early July though. I barely get 2 months of summer and I have waayyy too much to do this summer.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
SupraE1jz said:
congradulations bro! class of 06 all the way. my last day of normal school is this thursday... then graduation on june 2. feels weird knowing that highschool is done...
did you mean to say feels like the best feeling i've ever experienced?

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Mine wasnt really high school since i was going to a Career Center doing Auto Technologies. I had 3 regular classes, and the rest of the day was lab working on vehicles

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Good for you guys, sticking it out! I know that it's a pain while you are there, but in a year or so, you may miss it. I hated school but now there's not a week that goes by that I do not think "Man, life was so easy, so simple back then. I wish I could go back in time."

Seriously, class of '97 here, and I bet some of the older guys would agree.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
i have my statistics final on friday and that's it for me. ceremony is the 30th, pick up my diploma at school the next day and i am officially done. greatest feeling evar.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
drunk_medic said:
Good for you guys, sticking it out! I know that it's a pain while you are there, but in a year or so, you may miss it. I hated school but now there's not a week that goes by that I do not think "Man, life was so easy, so simple back then. I wish I could go back in time."

Seriously, class of '97 here, and I bet some of the older guys would agree.

Hell, I'm class of '02 and yell at highschool "kids" when they complain how difficult school is.
All I say is "trust me, it's easy. You'll be sorry when you realize that you bitched the whole time you were in school and didn't enjoy it."