End of 2007 Project.

white_def

7MGT35R
Nov 16, 2006
Wisconsin
It's almost at the end of the year, I just wanna share some pix of what i have done so far in a year. Enjoy.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

white_def

7MGT35R
Nov 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Maybe next year i'll get a whale tail. I don't know about the mirrors, I don't wanna over do everything. I wanna focus more under the hood for now.

9DMK3T said:
Good lookin' and nice work. You need whale tail and mirrors heh.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Good show very well executed on all fronts man.

are you seriously making only 232hp though? what turbo is that your IC system looks capable of like 500+.

Very well done none the less you've achieved what very few have been capable of, Balance.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
whaletail would look good but id stick with stock, love the way the angle matches the rear corners :)

white_def

7MGT35R
Nov 16, 2006
Wisconsin
my signature shows only the stock infos. i'll update it later. my turbo is a Garrett GT35R. I'm not really big fans of T series turbos, too much lag.

americanjebus said:
Good show very well executed on all fronts man.

are you seriously making only 232hp though? what turbo is that your IC system looks capable of like 500+.

Very well done none the less you've achieved what very few have been capable of, Balance.

Intothenight19

Crissaegrim
Feb 23, 2006
Pa
white_def said:
my signature shows only the stock infos. i'll update it later. my turbo is a Garrett GT35R. I'm not really big fans of T series turbos, too much lag.

Too much lag? lol.......Nice car

white_def

7MGT35R
Nov 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Turbo lag is the time it takes for a turbo to spool up. This means the engine must reach a certain RPM (revolutions per minute) before the Turbocharger even kicks in.

Intothenight19 said:
Too much lag? lol.......Nice car

Intothenight19

Crissaegrim
Feb 23, 2006
Pa
white_def said:
Turbo lag is the time it takes for a turbo to spool up. This means the engine must reach a certain RPM (revolutions per minute) before the Turbocharger even kicks in.

Yes thank you I'm well aware of what it is, I'm laughing at your opinion on 'T' series turbos being laggy as compared to BB turbos when there is not much of a difference. But thanks for trying anyway...lol:sarcasm:

P.S. Oh and your turbo is spinning at all times, not just at a certain rpm...Just so you don't explain it wrong to somebody else. Lag is the time before your compressor reaches positive manifold pressure, boost. Or some like to say their 'full boost' or specified boost level.

white_def

7MGT35R
Nov 16, 2006
Wisconsin
very true!

Intothenight19 said:
Yes thank you I'm well aware of what it is, I'm laughing at your opinion on 'T' series turbos being laggy as compared to BB turbos when there is not much of a difference. But thanks for trying anyway...lol:sarcasm:

P.S. Oh and your turbo is spinning at all times, not just at a certain rpm...Just so you don't explain it wrong to somebody else. Lag is the time before your compressor reaches positive manifold pressure, boost. Or some like to say their 'full boost' or specified boost level.