Who wants to cruise?????NW

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
This is Tete give me a shout at (252)861-5371 I'll driving around tac/seattle give me a shout if you want to hook up and cruise or shoot some shit about our cars. Later-T

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
No Skyline after some research and looking into a loan I realized my credit sucks:cry: Well not that its bad I just don't have enough. My credit cards are about paid off but I also owe my college about $12,000 and I don't have any credit cards(Avaliable that I use) right now and nothing is financed(I always pay cash for everything). So on that note the Supra is still under construction. I fixed a timing problem I had since last year. Didn't think it was robbing me of that much power/driveability. I was running 10deg. retarted and couldn't figure out how to fix it. Well I bucked down and my mech. and I figured it had to be turned(cam sensor) 180deg. Put it back in and it was right on 10deg.:icon_bigg I've had a shit eatin grin on my face ever since and holy crap does she haul ass now and is way more smoother of a ride. Only thing I have to do now is change my plugs and she should be 100%. No othert sign of anything else it needs. Just waiting on new turbo. Oh yeah still buying the '94' Legend coupe Type 2...with cash:naughty: I know its a Honda(Acura) but its going to be my nice commuter. Selling my Crx Si and Isuzu mini truck. Don't need all those other vehicles and projects. Give me a shout sometime and we can shoot some shit check out eachothers cars and what not. Later-T

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Hit me up sometime even though I waisted my supra but got another or if you want to roll bikes, I have an older bike then yours though.